
So, sorry that everything is out of order, but we figured it was better to just get all of the pictures up here. So as you can tell, we have a nice skeleton of a house. It's crazy how much they have done in the last week! As you can imagine, we are getting quite excited! In other news, we celebrated Troy's birthday on Monday. He appreciated everyone's well wishes and reminders that he is one year closer to 30. On Tuesday, we opted to skip the Trick-or-Treating and go to see the Lion King at the Buell Theatre. It was very, very cool, especially the costumes and the stage set up. Those who have seen it before will know what we are talking about, and those who haven't will just have to go see it for themselves. We are looking forward to Hong Kong in a couple of weeks, and Troy is looking forward to resuming his regular work routine after his test tomorrow.

3 comments:
Good Luck with the tests. The house is looking great. I can't belive how fast it is going up!
I saw the Lion King in S.F. I loved it! Those costumes for the animals were AMAZING! What a great show! I agree!!!
Hey! Did I already tell you Lane grew up and went to High School in Castle Rock? I think it was Douglas County High School... Lane really misses it there and can't wait to move there...
Post a Comment