Brooke has started to really enjoy her jumper. She can actually get pretty good air. It also helps that we have something underneath her feet. She's still about 1/2 in. shy of touching the floor. She has been somewhat lazy in there too. I found her all scrunched up resting her head in the seat and her legs curled up underneath her.
The other night I was feeding her rice cereal in her bouncer. She was super tired by the time she was done.
Lastly, I gave her the green pacifier that everyone gets from the hospital. I guess there's another meaning to having a green thumb!!!!

9 comments:
She's getting so big and as cute as ever! Weston does that with his green pacifier too and then chews on it. That's so funny!
That was a hilarious picture!
Loved the green thumb!! Cute!
don't you just love the jumperoo? nothing compares!
We had a couple of green binky addicts for a few months too, then almost overnight they started hating them and would only take the Nuk ones. I guess girls think they can change their minds whenever they want.
She is really cute! We have to get together and do another murder mystery party. We bought one, so maybe after the holidays! We would love to see you guys.
Great post! Funny sometimes to see the resemblance between father and daughter--- falling asleep after a big meal, lazily jumping (i.e. folding papers), etc. Glad we get to see you guys again!
I've seen my share of falling asleep at the bottle, but rarely at the spoon! Shows how exciting rice cereal must me. Its fun to get glimpses into little Brooke's personality. She's a cutie!!
Can,t wait to see you guys again. They sure amaze you with their little fingers. Each day could be some new tricks.
SO FUN to see y'all again! Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy holiday to hang out with us. When I put my daughter to bed that night, she was very concerned about her "baby sister." I think she wishes Brooke were a part of our family. She is rather adorable, so if you ever need a break while you are in Utah, we'd be happy to adopt her for a day.
Take care and enjoy your New Years!
Post a Comment