Last week went by in a blur but luckily we were able to celebrate Troy's b-day (or as Brooke likes to call it, his "happy day"). I surprised Troy with a date Friday night. The date was supposed to be a surprise but he ruined it by trying to schedule our home teachers to come that night. We left Brooke with a babysitter and headed out for dinner. We arrived to Cheesecake Factory to find out that there would be a little bit of wait. Well, with my finagling I managed to get us a table right away and we even were able share it with some friends.
At least I was able to pull off a little bit of a surprise. We enjoyed dinner and cheesecake then headed back home to play some games. Originally I thought about doing a surprise b-day party but decided that was way too much work and that there would be no way that I could hold a secret for that long. 
Saturday was a busy day. Our neighborhood had the annual Pumpkin Fest. I totally forgot to bring a camera but Brooke enjoyed petting all the animals at the petting zoo and picking out our pumpkin. Later in the evening was our ward's Trunk-or-Treat party that included a chili cook-off. Brooke definitely got the hang of saying "trick or treat" in order to get candy pretty early on. 
Can you tell what Brooke and Troy are?
Sunday, we finally got around to carving our pumpkin
and later in the evening we trick-or-treated to a few houses in our neighborhood. 
All in all the weekend festivities were a lot of fun and now it's just getting Brooke back to being normal and off her sugar high.

13 comments:
I was wondering, Tracie! Congrats! And happy birthday Bronco, I mean Troy.
1. Troy totally looks like Bronco. How did we not notice this before??
2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! When are you due?
Yay! A new cute little Ware!!
Dooora!
Oh congratulations!! YAY!
Congratulations you guys!!! Nice..."oh and PS" haha
Agreed. That was a nice PS. Good planning Trace.
Yay! Congrats. I'm 8weeks. Pretty close!
Congratulations! Troy made a good Bronco and Brooke was a cute Dora too :)
That is the cutest little bean baby I have ever seen!! :)
Congrats you guys!!
Congratulations! What are the details?
YAY, baby!! Congrats, Tracy and Troy! Hope you're feeling okay! xxo
1. CONGRATS! Like Erin, I have been waiting to see when this would happen..
2. Cute pictures of Brooke as always.
3. I dont' think anyone could be a better Bronco than Troy; and Brooke made the best Dora!
Congrats again!!!
Post a Comment