To kick of the Labor Day festivities, Troy and I went out on a date to see the 25th Anniversary production of Les Miserables. We had both seen it before and it was fun to compare the differences. Regardless of the minor changes, we loved the show.
Over the weekend, we decided to check ou the Denver Parade of Homes. Specifically to see what $1M+ homes look like. They were a bit much for more (which I'm sure is music to Troy's ears) but I did like the idea of a vauilted kitchen.
Labor day was spent laboring around the backyard. We headed over to Home Depot early in the morning and bought some flowers to add some color. It's my first attempt with annuals I like how they look so maybe it will become an annual thing for me to do. :)
| Brooke loved running around with her friends. |
| And we can't forget Connor who was perfectly content hanging out in the jumper. |
Besides the the weekend, we have been up to pretty much the same old thing. Brooke has taken to be quite the artist. Hopefully her drawing of the family is not to scale although I'm sure she thinks she's the boss of the house.
We've started teaching Brooke to ride on a big bike. At first she was a little apprehensive but she's shown us that she's a pretty quick learner.
We pulled out the real jumper and I think Connor approves of that decision.
Tummy time is, well, tummy time. He doesn't love it and he doesn't hate it so I guess that's a good thing.
This afternoon Brooke was being silly.If you look closely you'll see something underneath her.
Lastly, here's a cute pic of Connor in the tub. He is a lover of the water and loves to kick and splash as much has his sister did at that age.
| Connor at 3 1/2 months |
| Brooke at 5 months. |
Just thought you'd like the comparison in size.

3 comments:
WHHHHHAAAATTTTT????? Do my eyes deceive me? YOU CHANGED YOUR LAYOUT??? I love it! Congrats!!!
Okay Jealous of Les Mis, sounds awesome.
I need to plant more fall flowers now too... yours look lovely.
Brooke is a cutie, loved her drawing :)
I can't believe how big Connor is getting holy moly! May is a midget compared to him!
Uhh and there was no mention of a certain FOOTBALL game that was on? i would have thought that was a big part of your Labor Day weekend celebrations!
We definitely watched the BYU game, but they will have to score earlier and more often to impress Tracie enough to mention it on the blog!
Sounds like a fantastic long weekend. Great couple picture of the two of you two. Didn't want that to go unnoticed.
Post a Comment