I can't believe it's already been 9 months. I feel like I just blogged about him turning 6 months. Crazy!! Here are his 9 month stats:
Weight: 18 lbs. 5 oz. (25%)
Height: 28" (25%)
Head: 17 3/4" (50%)
There are days when I feel like he's getting so big and then there are days where I feel like he's still my little baby. He's growing way too quickly! Here are some of the things he's been up to lately:
As of right now, he has 4 teeth (2 lower, 2 upper). As of right now, he's working on 4 more. Regardless of how uncomfortable he may be feeling, he can always flash a smile.
Now that he has all these teeth, he's learned that he can put them to good use.
Trying to use his go-go gadget arms and his height to get the darts.
No luck. :(
Still loves his London.Can't wait for these 2 to continue growing up together.
He's still an avid thumb sucker. Hopefully this phase will phase out sooner than later (but I won't hold my breath).
He is a fantastic sleeper and has been from the very beginning. He falls asleep very well on his own and barely makes a peep when he wakes up. Love it!
He is so easy going and easy to please. You can get him to smile and laugh at just about anything. I think he has the cutest little laugh.
He can say mama and mum mum. I'd like to think he knows which one is which. When I go to get him from a nap or in the morning sometimes he'll say "mama" and he definitely knows when it's time to eat and he sees his food.
Lastly, he's starting to take his first steps. For a while, he was showing no interest in cruising along furniture or even wanting to push his walker. All that changed last week. Now he's off and probably soon-to-be running. Yikes!!


3 comments:
He is getting so big! I think he might skip the whole walking stage and just start running :)
I attest to the fact Connor was also an easy infant. We took many afternoon naps on the couch together.
Your kids are so darling. We really need to get down there for a visit.
Post a Comment