Connor is such a happy, mellow, easy going kid. Even when he's teething. In the past month he's been working on 4 new teeth in addition to the 4 that he already has. He's also all boy. My goodness! He definitely keeps Troy and I on our toes. If he sees an open door to the bathroom or laundry room or gatefree stairs he will crawl as fast as he can to get to those places. He even has a monkey crawl where he "walks" on his hands and feet to get places faster. One day I'll catch it on video.
He has begun noticing the kitties. Lexie isn't much of a fan and I don't think Squishy is either but she doesn't run away. At one point, in the pic above, Connor even tried to take some bites out of Squishy.
Connor also loves loving on his future wife, Miss London. By the look of it, I don't think she minds.
We went to the zoo last week and Connor got to ride on the carousel mostly by himself. He LOVED it. He had a goofy grin on his face practically the whole time.
Connor has been crawling all over the place and loves to push things across the floor. The other day I caught him pushing one of our kitchen chairs across the room. Those things weigh 25 lbs! He also just started standing for a few seconds on his own. Yikes! I don't think I'm ready for a walking boy.
Other things that have been going on...
We're having quite the spring teaser. March is usually the snowiest month of the year for us but we've only gotten trace amounts so far. Instead, we've been able to enjoy days in the 60s.
We hit up City Park with Robyn and her kids.
Brooke loves playing with Taylor and well, Connor just loves Miss London.
We also went to the zoo that day and got our obligatory pic in front of the penguin.
Just for comparison. She was 2 1/2 in the green shirt and just barely 2 in the one right above. Good to see she's growing. :)
Brooke also gave her first talk in Primary yesterday. She did a fabulous job despite the yelling/talking really loud into the microphone. Here's a little taste.
2 comments:
10 months old? Seriously? Wow... how time flies. He and May sound like they would get into a TON of trouble together she too is a speed crawler towards whatever she isn't supposed to get into.
P.S. Brooke's talk was fantastic! Did she memorize it?
About the cutest thing I've seen! :)Go Brooke!!
Post a Comment