Tuesday, May 29, 2012

School's Out For the Summer

We have an official walker in the house.  I guess you could say we have 4 official walkers in the house but one newly minted walker.
I'd like to think Brooke had a hand in Connor walking so soon. 
Unfortunately Brooke doesn't share the same enthusiasim. 
Last week, we took a break from the daily grind and headed to the zoo with some friends.  Check out the crocodile snapping turtle.  Looks like it came straight out of the prehistoric age.  Really.
Connor thinks he can get away without taking a morning nap.  I think otherwise.  At least he got a good 30 minute nap at the zoo and that was it for the day. 
No trip to the zoo is completey without a little ride on the train.  We've got to teach Brooke how to smile for cameras.  The whole "say cheese" thing just doesn't cut it.

Troy and I took a crazy pill and decided to sign up for the Tough Mudder in Austin, Oct. 6.  We are seriously crazy.  Just check out some of the videos they have posted on the website. 

1 comment:

Will said...

So I'm too lazy to look it up but how far is it? I wanted to do a Spartan race around here but dang was it a long one . . .