The first part of Fall Break, I got to take a little break and visit Robyn in N. Carolina. I think this was the first time I had flown by myself (no kids, and no Troy) since before kids. Wow! It was nice just to sit back and relax and enjoy my book during the flight.
The weather was GORGEOUS while I was out there. It was a little early for the leaves to start changing colors but everything was soooo green. One of the days, Robyn, the girls and I headed to Duke University and walked around their gardens. It was so pretty.
We also walked a little bit on campus and came across their chapel.
We also hit up the park one day and cute London had some crazy hair! It was a quick visit but it was soo good to see Robyn and catch up.
Towards the end of Fall Break, Grandma and Uncle Taylor came out. The kids love it when family comes.
We hit up the zoo. I think Connor just wanted to ride the train and I did find out that he's free since he's under 42 inches. I guess that's a benefit for being a little on the short side. :)
Brooke didn't care for the train and opted to do the carousel instead. With a little twisting of the arm, she convinced Uncle Taylor to join her.
The 2 weeks of Fall Break went quick and now here we are at the end of October. Can't believe Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner.
No comments:
Post a Comment