Two posts in 2 weeks! Woot woot!!!
The start of August brought the start of school. Seriously, this summer flew by in a flash.
Brooke started her second year in the 1/2 combo and thankfully we have the same teacher. There was absolutely no stress or nerves going into this year because we knew the teacher and already knew a handful of kids in her class. I've already know the rough outline of her year and it looks to be another great year.
Connor started preschool a week after Brooke started school. He is in the afternoon and at first I was a bit nervous about it but a few weeks in...I'm loving the real quiet time. He loves going and he's one of only 4 or 5 boys in the class.
Brooke and Connor finished up tennis. I think they had a lot of fun and I loved watching them. Dylan on the other hand was not content being on the other side of the fence.
We've enjoyed the last days of summer playing outside and relaxing. Connor found a grasshopper and I somehow convinced him to pet it.
Dylan is a natural when it comes to anything ball related. He loves kicking around a soccer and ball and it's hard to contain him on the sidelines during Connor's practice/games. He also loves the bat.
We were invited by some old friends to go boating. It was a BLAST!!!!!!! Makes me wish the summers spent at Lake Mead. It took a run or two for the kids to warm but they loved it. I guess I should mention that we left Dylan with some friends. I'm not sure if he would have liked it as much.
We were so lucky to meet up with Auntie Robyn and the girls. We got to hang out with them all day. First the Denver Nature and Science Museum then followed up with an afternoon at the Rec Center. The kids were spend and the adults were able to catch up. Can't wait until next year when she'll be a little closer!
At the end of August we had to say good bye to our roommate for the past 4 months. It was a ton of fun having Taylor around and kinda nice having a built in babysitter. Thanks Tay!
2 comments:
Love all the pictures and comments. Keep them coming! wumom
The kids have good tennis form. Hooray!
- WuGonGon
Post a Comment