Friday, February 23, 2007

As promised. Pictures

Kitchen
Master Bedroom

Utility Room


Guest Bedroom




As you can tell, the house is in varying stages of unpacking, but for the most part we are pretty settled. Maybe by next weekend we will have all the blinds up and most of the stuff in its place (or hidden in the basement!) We are eventually going to paint the downstairs a nuetral brown color like latte or something a little lighter. Can't wait to see some of you out here!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it looks fantastic! Are you sure you don't want to put the washer/dryer elsewhere? It looks like a primo spot for a home racquetball court!

Kristin said...

Every thing is looking great. Will and I still had boxes in our room 6 months after we moved it. Can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

I love it...the only room that looks completely done is the guest room, are you hoping for visitors?hahaha

I think my favorite room is the kitchen.

Elise and Lane said...

I must say I love your cherry wood bedframe. Is that one different from the one you used to have? Enjoy the decorating- that's the best part! PS will you be around late June? Lane is planning a weekend fishing trip to Colorado...

Broc Wilde said...

The house looks beautiful. I looked at the homes in the area and it seems like the town of Castle Rock is booming. Fairly close to Denver, and a nice golf course near your home too. What subdivision is it in? Joanna and i had our baby 3 weeks ago. We will get it up on our blog soon. Adios.