We had a great weekend. Troy's dad came out on Saturday to help us plan our backyard landscaping. We did not realize that it would take the whole day to plan but we think that the results will be great. If you look very carefully you can see the green paint that kind of outlines what our backyard will look like after all is said and done. You probably need to use a lot of your imagination too! Yesterday, we finished hanging up the rest of our blinds around the house so we're no longer a fishbowl. Lexie even helped by reading the directions and playing foreman.
Please space plants evenly! Everything about our back yard drives me nuts, and 7 trees are to many to plant in the back yard. (It's a lot of leaves to rake up in the fall)
Awww.. I remember the days of no blinds. See what I mean about it takes some time to "move in"! If you have any cute decorating ideas that you use let me know, i'm always looking for somthing for our house!
I'm so glad that I know you guys have a blog. I love to blog and look at everyone else's since I'm so lame at keeping in touch in other ways : )Congratulations on the house!
4 comments:
Lexie is the boss
Please space plants evenly! Everything about our back yard drives me nuts, and 7 trees are to many to plant in the back yard. (It's a lot of leaves to rake up in the fall)
Awww.. I remember the days of no blinds. See what I mean about it takes some time to "move in"! If you have any cute decorating ideas that you use let me know, i'm always looking for somthing for our house!
I'm so glad that I know you guys have a blog. I love to blog and look at everyone else's since I'm so lame at keeping in touch in other ways : )Congratulations on the house!
Post a Comment