Friday, April 20, 2007

Troy's surprise entry

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Friday. We are looking forward to the arrival of Tracie's family, and a weekend full of food, fun, and disc golf. Tracie and I got called to teach the 5 year olds in Primary, and I am so glad that I have Tracie by my side. I am not at all intimidated to teach a large group of people, but I get a little nervous teaching kids that young. We also get to speak in Sacrament meeting next Sunday, and while Tracie is not excited to speak, at least the topic is a little better than the Apostasy, which is what she spoke on last time!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats on the calling. We are not a fan of ours, but at least you know what to expect from your kids, and you get to color!

Ware Family said...

You're so lucky, Primary is the BEST!

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about, Kristin, you're kids were pretty good! But I do love Primary, heck I love YW's and RS too! I did have to be in the Stake once and that's a bit intimatdating.