Now that December is finally here, let's bring on all the Christmas decorations. Okay maybe not all, we just got our Christmas tree last night and it's still pretty bare but we got the lights up on the house and some decorations out.
It seems like our whole neighborhood has gotten into the Christmas spirit and every single house in our culd-de-sac has lights up. Last Thursday, we went to the Blossoms of Lights at the Botanical Gardens. Tracie got some free tickets through Starbucks. It was very pretty but they didn't have any music playing so that was kind of a bummer. This weekend was supposed to be a very chilly one but we got lucky and didn't see any snow so Troy had the luxury of putting up the Christmas lights.
We're hoping that every year we can keep adding more to it. Poor Lexie wished she could come out and play but it was too cold for her. But she is enjoying the Christmas tree and gnawing at the branches.
8 comments:
Judging from the last picture, you need a bigger tree . . .
I think the tree is awesome. Just like Charlie Brown! Just kidden- you should see our tree- it is 10 times as pitiful. We are definitely missing a Colorado December- enjoy!
We actually have a real Christmas tree but it wasn't decorated yet. You'll see it in the next post!
Humm i am nervous to get a tree this year. I have a feeling I am going to be saying "Jason, no touching." a lot!
Dang you did passed me on the hit counter. I think it will take years and years to pass you now. Maybe if I hit my own site 100 times a day...
Your cat is funny.
I hope you guys didn't have to put up the outside lights when it was icy! We had fun our first year decorating our "new home" but this year we got lazy on the outside lights... it's a lot of work!!
I know I asked you, but Dave and I were confused. . .your address is a castle rock address, right? Can you email it to me just so I can make sure I have the right one? Thanks.
Post a Comment