Wednesday, May 07, 2008

12 weeks and counting!!!!!


I figured that it was about time I posted a recent picture of me. I had a doctor's appointment and I'm right on target of where I should be in weight and measurement (?). She's been moving around a ton lately and even gives me little nudge if I try to nudge her. I still can't believe how quickly time has gone and how quick July 25th will be here. We have lots of stuff planned from now until then and we're excited. We'll be headed to CA for Memorial Day weekend. Then Ryan and Erin will be moving in with us for about a month in June and then a ton of people visiting between June and July.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

It is still weird to see you pregnant.

We will deffinetly be one of those people who visit.

Ahh, I get it. You posted in the middle of the week to get your counter higher. I see, I see how you play.

The Allens said...

Tracie, you look great! That is good you will be busy until the baby comes. It makes time go by so much quicker...unless that's not what you want! :)

The Allens said...

Oh, and we'd love to see you guys again before we leave. Just let us know when!

ashley g. said...

So how cute are you??? You look adorable and I truly hope that you feel as good as you look. I am glad that you will be busy- it will make the time fly by until you get to meet your little sweetheart!!

Rachel said...

You look way cute! Thanks for the pic. See you in two weeks. We need a vacation.

Jenna said...

Man, the time really has gone by fast. It seems like just yesterday you were blogging about being pregnant. Can't wait to see pictures of her!

Natalie said...

You look great! Seriously, it'll be here before you know it! Enjoy the last little bit and try to get lots of dates and sleeping in! :)