So here are the highlights of the week.
- Weather: Nothing says late spring/ early summer in Colorado quite like crazy weather. Hail storms, thunderstorms and rain here in Castle Rock. Funnel clouds and tornadoes relatively close.
- Strawberries: We picked a lot, we ate a lot, more to come.
- Brooke's mobility: She has started to 'cruise', meaning she is pulling herself up and moving around couches, coffee tables, etc. She is also comfortable moving up and down the stairs, and likes to sneak up to the landing when Mom isn't looking.
- Flower bed: We finished the second one on the other side of the deck.
- Chinese food: We went to our favorite Chinese restaurant in Denver to satisfy Tracie's week long craving for Chinese ever since she flipped through a noodle recipe book that she checked out from the library.
- Visitors: Dave and Bri stopped by on Saturday on their way to Kentucky for ortho school. Their stay was short, but eventful. Without too much gory details, let's just say that the evening included someone peeing on the deck, dumping Lexie's food into her water, and some projectile vomiting! Despite all that, it was fun having them stop by, and we'll see them again in a couple of years!
7 comments:
Hopefully my kids won't seem as crazy to you now as they did back in September!
We always enjoy the videos of cute little Brooke. Is she really almost 1? Hard to believe!
Look at her go!
Maybe she gets confused because the cat doesn't go down backwards . . .
Will, when Tracie and I were watching the video last night, I told her that if I had to guess, you would make a comment about Lexie.
Knew you wouldn't disappoint! :)
She is too cute!
troy! I don't know if you still remember me, but this is eliza--- your long lost canadian friend! I stumbled across your blog when I was checking out someone else's blog. your baby is adorable! I have a little girl too-- lisa, who i think is about the same age as your baby. funny. would love to catch up, so send me an email so i can invite you to my blog:
eliza.wu.teacher@gmail.com
Troy! You are the man haahaaa
Post a Comment