Monday, November 23, 2009

Who Loves a Ham?!

We do!!!! Since Brooke hit her 15 month mark I figured I'd update y'all on what she's been up to.


She is a walking machine. Once she realized that she could walk she never turned back. She is all over the place. Her favorite places to be are the laundry room playing in Lexie's water bowl or in our bathroom turning the water on and getting her arms soaking wet. Hmm. I'm thinking I'm seeing a little trend here.
(Most current of her playing in the water. It's 5 months old. Sad, I know)


She's talking more...kind of. She can say thank you, bye bye, mama, dada, hi, no (her favorite word), and she can count one, two, three.



She's quite the dancer too. Although only one part of her body really moves when she hears music.




Brooke is very sociable and has not met a person that she does not like. She'll wave hello to a passerby in the parking lot. She'll walk in front of the room during Sunday School and proceed to walk down the aisle saying hello to people. She'll even want to be held by strangers if I let her.

(Not a stranger...she's my cousin, Susan, and her and Brooke hung out all evening when we were out in CA.)

She's very independent and will let it be known when she wants to do something by herself.

She loves goofing around with Troy and it seems that Troy can always get the good hearty laughs out of her.

She loves to draw with a pen and color with markers. Good thing Kristin introduced us to Crayola Wonder marks. (lifesaver)


Just in the past 3 months, Brooke has totally changed from a baby to a little toddler. I can't believe how fast it's gone and how quickly she has grown.

Brand spankin' new6 months oldHappy 1 year 15 months

4 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

Geez! 15 months old! She is growing up SO FAST! She is a good little counter... maybe she'll be a statistics major. It runs in the family you know.

Fun pictures :)

Jenna said...

You're scaring me Tracie, I can't believe how quickly she has changed. That just means Addie will change in the blink of an eye too. Can't wait to see you in Jan!

Will said...

That was a fun memory trip. We should do more of those.

Erin said...

Looks like she's got her mom's dance moves. Cute post!