I think the snow if finally done and over with. We haven't seen moisture since Thursday so maybe spring may have finally started and the temperatures will hopefully start climbing (not to high though). Thankfully with all the snow/rain we have gotten in the last 2 weeks, it has helped green everything up. No more of the ugly brown to look at. Also, with the "drier" weather, our yard is complete. I think our friend did a great job.
Now I'm excited to plant flowers. Our next project to tackle is our garden. I'm hoping to put raised beds in but seeing how busy this month will be I'm not sure if we'll get to it before it's time to plant our seeds. We'll just have to wait and see.
Robyn and Taylor were able to come and visit for a couple of days. Robyn had a class to go to in Colorado Springs so it made sense to come to our place and stay the night. Brooke loved having Taylor around.


6 comments:
Come on Tracie you're not doing it with him? You should be already trained to run right :)
Good luck Troy. It is a big undertaking and I wish you well.
I agree, but somebody's got to take the pictures.
Your yard looks awesome!
Kinda bummed neither of us can do it with you this year Troy, but we are definitely considering going down to cheer you on!
Have fun training.
Your yard looks great! Good luck with the race Troy. Does the "other half" mean is goes in the opposite direction of the Moab 1/2's starting line?
The yard looks like a lot of fun, the kid looks healthy and beautiful, the 1/2 marathon sounds like something I might do someday, but in the mean time, I will admire you both for taking your turns!
Post a Comment