Saturday was paint day. We've been mulling color choices for the past few weeks and for those that were following the choices Tracie finally decided on Koi Pond. We spent Friday and Saturday morning taping, and put our first coat on by noon. Squishy had to be banished and Brooke watched more movies than she cared for, but it looked really good... Except for the fact that Koi Pond was not the right color. After some discussion we decided that Garden Sage was indeed the choice. After painting, it was definitely the right choice. Do you agree?
Two perspectives on the painting, one from Brooke, one from Tracie.
We had spaghetti tonight for dinner. Brooke liked it.
2 comments:
Now I'm curious about Koi Pond--what color was it? I love the Garden Sage, green is my favorite color. I am excited to see it in person.
Forgot to mention in the post that Koi Pond is literally just a shade greener than Garden Sage. The difference was slight on the wall, but by the time you did the whole kitchen it made a world of difference.
Post a Comment