The mamas will play. I took a spur of the moment trip to Utah last week to keep Heather company while Shane has been away for the past 2 weeks. It worked out really well with Grandpa and Grandma Burt coming out here to visit and Brooke and I driving back with them. Brooke did fabulous in the car especially staying dry from Denver to Cheyenne then Cheyenne to Little America. She was a rockstar and I know that Gpa and Gma loved hearing her sing and babble. Once we arrived in Utah, Brooke and I parted ways. Me with Heather and Brooke with Grandma Ware and all the cousins. Heather and I had so much fun eating, shopping, talking, and watching Inception
(again, I know). So much fun that I hardly took any pictures. The only pic I got was of Heather taking a bite from her lobster fettucine
and my delicious halibut and crabcake from Market Street Grill.
If you want to see what Brooke was up to you can go
here. It was a fabulous trip and I had so much fun. Shane needs to take another trip abroad and maybe Heather can come out here to play.
While I was away, Troy had a pretty busy week. He put together the last of our garden boxes

And made sure our lawn looked well groomed.

Thanks Troy for letting me go on such short notice. Thanks Gma Ware for watching all the kiddies. And thanks Heather for all the fun.
4 comments:
I am definitely proud of you, the orange was my favorite.
How did you manage to get such an awesome picture of me? I look like I had been shopping all day and spent a little time in a torrential rainstorm. Oh wait....
The yard looks really great.
I'm going to have to convince Shane to do all of his trips 2 weeks at a time because that was SO MUCH FUN!
Check out Brett's picture of the kids in the tent on his blog. Looks like a lot of CUTE went on in there. :)
Come back, the vacation was too short.
the lawn is looking nice
The lawn looks divine! Red Rover, Red Rover, can Brooke come over again soon?????
Okay, I'm totally not a fish person, but that halibut and crabcake looks AMAZING. I may just have to try it.
Your yard looks beautiful!! Kind of embarrassed everyone got to see our crappy backyard...oh well...it will look nice one day!!
Post a Comment