Brooke enjoyed having a couple of other kids around, and she and Declan ran laps around the backyard. That boy is fearless!
Taylor and Riley drove out from Orem and we enjoyed their company all weekend. It was great to get to know Riley, and Brooke had a lot of fun with the both of them.
We couldn't get them to hug for the camera, just a couple of big smiles!
As for the game, the biggest highlight was the $5 food voucher and the halftime show with the big American flag. Seriously. That was possibly the last BYU game we get to watch at that Stadium?!?! We need at least one more game to redeem our poor performance, the high winds that meant no skydivers and missing man formation, and the horrendous traffic.
Sunday we got to hang out with just Taylor and Riley. We had fun playing games and Tracie enjoyed her new fur shawl.
3 comments:
Ha ha, I like the shawl too. Looks expensive :)
Ahhh, it was always nice when our Rogue did the same cat trick. I don't remember the Air Force game. Did it happen?
I can't believe your cat just sat there like that. I love cats:)
Post a Comment