Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Taste Of Fall

It seems like for the past few weeks there will be one day out of the week that gives us a hint of fall. Yesterday was a perfect fall day with the sun shining but the temperature being a perfect 73ish. We followed it up with a nice whopping 90 degree day today.
Brooke and I had a busy, fun week that ended with a great trip to the zoo. (meaning-I don't have any pictures from the week except for the zoo trip). She loved seeing all the animals and her freedom of walking the whole park. She didn't sit in her stroller until we had to leave to meet Troy for lunch. If you ask her what she saw she would say "bears, roars, giraffes, mongoose, tigers, monkeys, elephants, seals" and many, many more.I'm so glad that we got a membership there and that she loves seeing the different kinds of animals.

Yesterday was a pretty nice and relaxing day. We didn't do much at all. Troy has been training for his half marathon and ran his 11 miler. He is doing awesome training and I am so impressed with him. He's doing his training all on his own and he has kept up with it.

Uncle Jonathan came down to visit today. Brooke got to show him some of her new tricks.

Squishy has also been showing off some of her disappearing tricks as well.

1 comment:

Will said...

Thank you. I've got a bouncing Brooke for a desktop now.