Taking a much needed break because mom was walking way too fast for everyone...
Sunday, we awoke to what looked like would be another beautiful day but the winds had a different plan in mind. 
We decided to celebrate conference weekend, nonetheless, with a delicious breakfast.
I love having Troy home on Sundays and not having a church at 8 am!!!!!
Earlier in the week, Brooke had her very first dentist appointment. I had gone the previous week and was able to prep her for what would happen.
I even let her play with the water squirter thing. Anywho, she was a rockstar through the whole thing and even allowed the hygienist clean her teeth. She passed with flying colors!!!
Our library has a fantastic program that lets you go to local places for free. A few months ago we went to place called The Wildlife Experience and this last week we decided to hit up the Denver Art Museum with Robyn and Taylor.
I realized a long time ago that I don't have much appreciation for modern art and some of the exhibits that we saw only confirmed that feeling. Brooke, on the other hand, enjoyed all the kid activities they had throughout...the 2nd floor. We never made it past the 2nd floor and I believe there were at least 2 or more floors more. Anyway, I'm glad that the museum was free and I might just have to go back and see what the other floors may offer.
7 comments:
Way to go Brooke. That can be scary getting your teeth cleaned...
Cute pictures! She's getting so big.
And sorry to tell you, but I think the weather might not be great in the next few days. We're getting colder here in the west.
The floors in the other building had tons of kid stuff. Let's go together!
Yee Haw e, i,ku [o;0080o70--k8p9up9op9p9797o7p80-0-9l09980[0p98088888888888'
Gosh, she's getting to be such a big girl. Yay for free activities.
Thank you for all the great pictures. Brookie is growing up and so so cuuuute. I liked her comment.
SO cute! I can't believe how much hair Taylor has! Addison barely has any...hopefully we can get all of our kids together sometime!
Post a Comment