The light at the end of the tunnel is finally almost here and I'm so ready for it to be!!! Before our little guy decides to come, I've been trying to get in as much Brooke time as possible.
Last week, the weather went from one extreme to another but luckily we were able to go out and enjoy the 2 days of niceness before the cold came back.
Going to the park is a win/win for the both of us. It starts some contractions for me and uses Brooke's energy so she'll take a good nap in the afternoon.
She is getting more brave and independent about climbing things. Now if only I could teach her how to swing herself.
Lastly, the kitties have been soaking up this big 'ol belly of mine. Lexie seems like she can't get enough and would definitely prefer to lay on the belly as opposed to the side or on my legs like Squishy. I'm sure they'll be so sad once the buddha belly is gone.Here's to hoping that this time next week you'll be seeing pics of our new addition.
3 comments:
Nice Post. Way to keep it real simple and sweet.
What!!! Your having contractions!?! You better get going to the hospital girl- it was only a few hours from when mine started till he came! Well, atleast pack your bag :) Good luck, can't wait to hear the news!
Sorry the foot massage didn't help bring him faster. It was great to see you guys!
Post a Comment