In a nutshell:
Brooke loves Connor. Connor is a bit unsure about this but he'll grow to love it as well.

Connor is starting to get the hang of his playmat and has begun to bat at the hanging toys.

He also enjoys helping out with the chores around the house.

I think Squishy has adjusted to having Connor around. She's definitely got the summer routine down of snoozing all during the day and playing into the night.

I finished changing Connor's diaper and went to go get his bottle. I came back to this. Apparently it's very, very tiring to be an almost 3 month old.

It rained in the afternoons for 3 days so we didn't feel the need to head up to the garden. When we did, we found these. The yellow squash were out of control!

Brooke loves olives. I don't know if she loves them because she can put them on her fingers or if she truly enjoys eating them. Too bad vegetables don't come that way.
5 comments:
No comments yet? If only would could have added that Brooke dancing video...
Conner looks like a happy little guy!! Love that big smile.
I want to eat those cheeks! So stinkn cute! And Tracie, it's the Top of Utah half marathon the end of August that i'm doing. I may just have to sign up for that one in CA to keep me going! Although i'm not trying to break any records with this one, just complete it. (and I think they just threw the fish back :)
connor, pardon me little guy. I cant believe i just realized that i was spelling it wrong.
Great updates. I love the picture of the Ware family on top of the world :)
Post a Comment