Sunday, August 21, 2011

Teaching

We like to teach our kids at an early age how to do things. I've been trying to get Connor to be able to sit up "on his own". Here's how it went:"Um, what are you doing, mom?" "Uh oh, I'm falling."


"Mom, why aren't you catching me????"" Well, I guess it's not so bad to be on my side."

We've also been able to get Connor to be able to fall asleep on his own.
He enjoys sleeping and will pretty much sleep wherever whenever.

Brooke found her birthday crown the other day and has been sporting it around the house. She wanted to do a little photo session and these are what became of it. Jumping


And the famous wiggle. If you haven't seen her "dance" click here.

Lastly, we like to teach our kids, while they're young, to listen. I think they both have done well in that area.


An oldie but a goodie, here's Brooke at 3 months.


No comments: