Monday, December 05, 2011

December?!

The best word to describe this last week is DUSTY.  Insulation went in Monday and then drywall for the rest of the week.  Can you tell that it was dusty? 
It's kind of cool to see the differences once all the dust has settled. 
 We're on to texturing this week.  Can't believe all that has been done is such a quick amount of time.
 Temperatures have dropped within the last week.  I think the high for today is 10 and the low for tonight is -5.  We've gotten a good amount of snow too.  Doesn't make for an easy first week of training for the Surf City Half that I'm doing in February but luckily I've got a treadmill in the bedroom so I can just hop right out of bed and get some mileage behind me.

 Just thought I'd add a pic of my cute family.
If you look closely you can see the new mouth accessory that Connor has been working on. 
 Connor's favorite position as of late.
If only he could figure out that he can move forward.  He has figured out that how to sit up from being on his tummy so that has made him much happier.  Now if only he can kick the cold that he's had for the past week.

3 comments:

Will said...

They make a cute pair, those 2 kids . . .

The Allens said...

Can't wait to see finished pics of the basement. Exciting!

Kindt Family said...

Cute cute kids! I love his downward dog. I also love seeing the progress on the basement, so keep it coming (i'm an hgtv junkie)! :)