Monday, April 23, 2012

Spring!!!

Spring has sprung.  I don't know if we mentioned but we didn't get a lick of snow during the month of March and up until today we've only had 1 day of snow that resulted in a few inches.  This week we're headed into the 80s and I'm loving it.  Now if only our flowers would bloom.  I'm itching to see some color in our backyard besides green.
We've done the first mow of the season and I think Connor was able to take away some pointers.  If all goes well this weekend we may even be able to get our garden up and running (3 weeks ahead of schedule)!

Big news of the week was Connor taking his first steps.  He hasn't done it since.  But I think once he realizes that he can actually do it he'll be off and running...in flip flops!!!

2 comments:

Will said...

That kid's got a great tan for not being out in the sun much.

wu mom said...

COnnor looks so cute in the sandals