Family reunion #2 brought us to UT. We met up with Will, Kristin, and fam and hung out with them for a couple days.
It's been awhile since we've "hung" out at good 'ol University Mall. Doesn't seem like we're missing much.Aunt Kristin broke out the glow sticks before the sun went down but the kids still had a blast having a dance party. Even Connor got his groove on.
Then we headed up to the Troy's parents house and spent another few days hanging out with the whole fam sans Taylor.
The kids played a mean game of Chutes and Ladder. The adults learned that you definitely want more ladders than chutes. The game took forever.
Connor stayed on the side lines and tried not to disturb the game board too much.
It's never too early to start with the card games. I actually think they played a real game of Go Fish. Now we just need to teach them how to play Speed and they'll totally be set.
The big kids got to have a night out. We hit up Market Street Grill and decided to try the oysters. Wasn't too shabby.
After my piano recital and girls' camp mid-June, my family's reunion beginning of July, Troy's reunion last week and scout camp sandwiched between we are finally home for good. That is until the end of August when Troy and I head off to Toronto because HE PASSED HIS LAST EXAM!!!!!!! He has to take a final FSA course to complete everything that's followed by a banquet so I thought I'd tag along and see the sights. I'm so proud of him and all that he's accomplished in these past several years.
Now for the next few weeks we can relax and chill and hopefully get back to our normal routine.
3 comments:
I guess it couldn't wait until tonight!
Hey, have fun in Toronto. Hope it's a blast!
I just love the line of cousins holding hands! I am glad you guys were able to come play with us!
Post a Comment