With the crazy high temps we had last week we tried to figure out how to stay busy and have fun at home.
I'm always curious as to what Brooke does to keep herself busy during quiet/nap time. The other day I found her lying on her bed reading her books.The next day, I found her fast asleep right behind the door. Don't know how she finds that comfortable but she slept there for about 45 minutes.
We've been utilizing our cool basement. The kids are a big fan of the exercise ball.
And dad as their jungle gym.
Just thought I'd add an up close pic of Connor boy. You can't tell but he does have a nice layer of fuzz covering his head. Maybe he'll have super-light-brown-almost-close-to-blond hair as he grows older. Asian blond kids!!!!
1 comment:
Looks like fun! We can't wait to see you guys in a few days!
Post a Comment