Connor wanted to go out and help with the raking.
He got his hands a little dirty but luckily didn't scatter the leaves too much.He also got a little sidetracked and decided to test his skills with T-ball. Still needs to work on his form but at least he gets the idea.
I've been on a baking streak for the last 3 weeks. The amount of pumpkin stuff I have made is insane. Here's a brief rundown:
Pumpkin Gingersnaps
Pumpkin Donut Holes
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes -I made the batter and just stuck chocolate chips in it. Delicious!!!
Pumpkin Creme Brulee
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
Cornbread
Pumpkin Toffee Cookies with Salted Caramel Glaze
More Pumpkin Toffee Cookies with Salted Caramel Glaze
Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Bars
Salted Caramel Apple Crumb Bars
It's a good thing that Costco sells big cans of Libby's pumpkin for a great price...or maybe it isn't...
Brooke celebrated Halloween at preschool where everyone dressed up. I think her teacher did a great job in being a Lollaloopsy.
Connor was sick with Strep on Troy's birthday but still managed to be in semi-good spirits. I'm glad I trusted my instincts and took him in. He had a low fever that Friday, Saturday, and Sunday before Halloween. Was fine Monday and Tuesday morning I found that he had broken out in a rash. I thought it could be roseola but still felt like I should take him in. After 2 days of antibiotics he was finally acting his normal, happy, mellow self and now you can't even tell he was sick.
We did take him out to a few houses though so he could partake in the trick-or-treating festivities.
Brooke has become a pro when it comes to knocking on doors, saying trick-or-treat, and ending with a thank you. She even got 10 pieces of candy from one house!
Can't believe October has come and gone but bring on the turkey!!!! I love November!!!!!
1 comment:
I want to know which were your favorites worth making!?
Post a Comment