Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkin Fest

Saturday was our neighborhood's Pumpkin Fest.  Brooke loved seeing all the different costumes everyone had and Connor was just happy to be in his chicken costume.
 Recognize the chicken costume?  Brooke felt very pretty in her princess dress.
Thought I'd add in a rare family pic.  And no I'm not pregnant.  Horrible angle, stripes, not sucking in my gut, etc.  The list could go on.
This was the first year that there were bulls at the Fest.  We somehow managed to convince Brooke that it would be fun and cool to sit on one...just like the penny rides on the horse at the grocery store except no bucking.  She totally bought it and sat happily.
 Connor was very interested in the pumpkins. Picking them up...
 Sitting on the them.
Gotta love this time of year.  The weather has been great and we've been able to catch the changing fall colors and bake up a slew of pumpkin goodies.  I love fall!!!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the chicken Costume and the princess. Adorable!

Will said...

Is it weird that that first picture is probably going to end up framed in Mom's house somewhere?