Monday, January 14, 2013

January Happenings

I think Connor's bum says it all.  It's been absolutely frigid these past couple of days.  We're currently sitting at 11 degrees but it feels like 4.  My fingers are freezing!  Luckily we have a warm up coming later this week.  We'll be in the 50s!  Wahoo!
We've managed to keep ourselves busy and entertained through this bitter cold. 
I, sometimes, let Brooke have my Ipod during quiet time.  This last week I have found over 200 pictures taken of our backyard, her dolls, and her bed.  I also found many voice memos with Christmas carols on them.  Silly girl!
 Connor has decided he wants to be Mr. Independent.   I think it just wants to be Santa.
The kids love having dad around.  With this week and this last week being a little crazy busy for Troy, the kids have been soaking him up during the weekend.
Who knew that a little kazoo thing could provide so much entertainment?!

Lastly, just so I have it written down somewhere, here are the final results from our run last weekend.
Troy:
Final Chip Time: 2:13:14
Overall: 1216 out of 4315
Division: 139 out of 329
Gender: 755 out of 1729

Tracie:
Final Chip Time: 2:07:24
Overall: 976 out of 4315
Division: 75 out of 534
Gender: 327 out of 2586

No comments: