Since there was no school today, the kids and I laid low and hung out at home. The weather people said that we could expect up to 6-8" of snow but I think it was just a few inches. Enough for both Brooke and Connor to have fun playing out in it.
Connor somehow face planted in the snow but enjoyed licking off the snowflakes from his red face.
Earlier in the week, Brooke and Connor were playing in the front yard with what we had left of the previous snow. Poor Dylan wanted to go out there so badly but had to settle for watching out the window.
Connor got to celebrate Valentine's Day at preschool. He loved handing out Valentines and especially loved receiving them.
Pinterest came to the rescue again in giving me ideas for a V-day box. Brooke loved decorating it. Hopefully she'll go for making another one next year. :)
This Thursday is Chinese New Year so we decided to celebrate both Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day with friends. I wish I had a picture of the whole spread but this was by far my pièce de résistance. Once again, it was a pinterest find and I was worried that it would become a classic pinterest fail but it actually turned out.
Just don't ask Brooke what it looks like. She said that it looked like shells.
The past couple of weeks Brooke has been learning about different artists. To kickstart the subject the class had a fieldtrip to a painting class place. I am so impressed with what she came home with. She definitely gets her artistic ability from Popo.
So far she has studied Leonardo DaVinci, Vincent Van Gogh, Georgia O'Keefe, Andy Warhol, Claude Monet. I love her class and teacher.
For Christmas Troy had a friend of ours build a spice rack for me so I could finally organize my spices. We finally got it installed and I love it and all the extra space I have in my cupboard now.
Dylan has been working on some of his chompers. He currently has 4 teeth coming in but luckily he still remains his happy, cheerful self.
With the new found teeth he's been loving all the table foods he can get to. And who doesn't love eating naked!
3 comments:
I love the videos'n
Dylan is just the cutest baby.
You know how kids reverse everything. He probably thought he was helping in organizing the cabinet. PoPo
Brookie just gave me ideas on Leo. Thank you. PoPo
Post a Comment