Weight: 19 lb. 8 oz. (40%) - in comparison Brooke - 17 lb 1 oz. Connor - 18 lb. 5 oz
Height: 28 1/2" (60%) - Brooke 27 3/4" Connor - 28"
Head: 18 1/2" (90%) - Brooke 18" Connor - 17 3/4"
Since Christmas this poor little guy has been sick but you'd never know it...until sometime in the middle of the night. He is such a happy boy. I took him in a couple weeks ago and he was diagnosed with a double infection. I wonder if that is what has been bothering him for the past month and it took that long for me to take him in. 3 different types of antibiotics later he's finally a happy camper both day and night.
It's fun to see how different each of the kids look at this age. Dylan is fairest of the three. There are times where I think Brooke and Dylan look pretty similar but then I think Dylan looks completely different than the other 2. Dylan definitely has the most hair.
Connor was soooo bald at this age until he was about 1 1/2 years old.
Dylan loves being around Connor and Brooke. Since Brooke is in school all day Connor has done a great job playing the big brother. He loves keeping Dylan entertained. I think it's interesting to see what babies find funny.
Connor is doing great in preschool. I still think about where he was with his speech a year ago and it's crazy to see how much he's changed. He loves going to school and singing his songs.
As of late, both Brooke and Connor have gotten into singing Christmas songs. Specifically Silent Night and Angels We Have Heard On High. They've got the important words down but they like to add their own mix to it. I'll have to get it on video sometime.
Brooke is Brooke. She is definitely my daughter and very strong-willed. She is doing very well in school and loves going. I'm grateful to hear that she behaves well in school and saves all of her frustrations for me. She loves being the big sister and does a great job and being one. Connor is excited when she comes home from school. She is a great help around the house...except for her room. :)
This month has flown but we did have some highlights. We had a day off from school and decided to hit up the Colorado Railroad Museum. It was great day to go and the kids loved climbing on all the different cars.
Troy got to go to Donuts with Dad last week. It's rare that he's here in the morning so I know that Brooke loved the one-on-one time with him.
Thankfully Connor was content on going with me to grab a bagel. :)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Love all the photos and comments. The kids are sure growing big. We wish we live closer.
Post a Comment