

Happy birthday Lexie!!!!! So she's officially a year old, or so we think. Always the trouble maker, she got her head stuck in a kleenex box and ran around with it for a while. Who needs to give her birthday presents, she keeps herself pretty entertained with common household goods.


So the weekly update of the house is that the forms are in. Foundation should be poured this week. And from what Tracie hears around the office, we should be getting a phone call pretty soon to set our closing date. How exciting.
Denver's been both cold and warm. Yesterday was cold and wet but today has been nice and sunny. The forecast of snow and blowing rain kept us from using free tickets to the Broncos' game last Monday. I guess we're not true fans, at least not Tracie.
2 comments:
You didn't use the tickets, I can't believe that! Free NFL tickets, heck I'm not a fan, but bring on the rain. As for the birthday gifts household things work for little kids. Heck we probably will give Jaosn a box for his birthday lol.
Wow, what a big hole and big CAT (not Lexie). Just the basement appears impressive enough, my first impression was that it looks like the three gouges dam (in China). If it rains heavy now I wonder if you will have a gaint swimming pool for a while :).
Post a Comment