Sunday, October 22, 2006

Winter?

So we got snow not once, but twice this week. Tuesday it rained/snowed a little bit during the day, and started to stick to the grass that night. Then on Saturday, it snowed over night, and we woke up to snow. Apparently it started snowing at like 4 in the morning, we didn't see it until around 9! The snow was gone by Wednesday afternoon and early Saturday afternoon. We had our annual Chili Cook-off on Saturday. Troy actually followed a recipe, and while good, did not win any prizes. The house continues to come along. We have the foundation in, as you can well see. Framing should start by the end of the month, but it is possible that nothing will happen this week.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I am sure glad that we don't live in colorado. I am not a huge fan of the snow. Good luck with that one!

tracie said...

The nice thing about snow this early in the season (Sep to Oct), and also late in the season (Mar to April) is that it is generally gone by the day after. Plus as it melts that next day, it is perfect snowball snow, or snowman snow for the more peaceful!

Kristin said...

I am sorry you can't convince me that snow is good. I believe that it is evil!

Anonymous said...

Truly Evil....yes, I agree!