
So, this past weekend we had the chance to go a Denver Nuggets game thanks to Tracie's work. It was the first we had been to since moving here and the seats were great. The Nuggets played against the Cleveland Cavaliers. The game was good especially since the Nuggets won.


We're coming close to closing on our house. Sorry we don't have any pictures to post. You'll just have to wait and see it in person!!! We can't believe that the day is finally almost here. Hopefully the weather will stay nice so we can actually move. This last Friday was the first Friday in 5 weeks that it hadn't snowed. And tempuratures this week may even reach the high 40s. We're making progress!!!
3 comments:
But it did snow on Sunday!!!
I can't belive that you are going to be home owners. I love going to sporting events, how fun!
Hey, lucky you! I'll bet it was fun to watch such a high scoring affair. Someday, I'll watch a game with good seats (sigh).
Post a Comment