Until our house is done!!!!! Technically it is done but we have to wait 17 more days until it is officially ours!!!! We are very excited and it will be hard to not just move in right away. Our plan is to take stuff done little by little and have sometime in the middle of February our official moving day. 6 months have gone by quickly and it has been amazing to see how quick it was to build our house.

Yesterday, we went and saw We Are Marshall. It was a pretty good movie and had us in tears from the beginning. We didn't realize that the movie would be so emotional from the beginning. The weather has been ridiculously cold. The past few days, we're lucky if we made into the double digits. It isn't too bad when the sun is out but when it's not, oh man, it's cold. Good thing this wasn't our first winter here.

Robyn, Tracie's old roommate, has been here officially for a week and a half. We think she's liking it here even though she's living with an old married couple!!!
4 comments:
Everything looks great. We can't wait to see it in april.
How exciting! I like to move in all at once and just get it over with. But the first night you sleep in the new house is the real day you've offically moved. Congrats!!!
I'm so happy for you and Troy! Just a heads up-don't forget to set aside some money for blinds and all that other stuff you need for a "new" house. I never realized how much you really do need aside from everything you've been living with already! Let us know when we can come visit- Lane's really been wanting to go to Denver either for a later winter ski trip or summer break! Love ya,Elise
I LOVE your kitchen! Maybe someday I'll have a big huge gourmet kitchen too!!!
Post a Comment