Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sledding

Yesterday we went sledding with Becky and Robyn at the Acres Green Elementary School. We found a run that we liked, and Becky snapped the pictures. Tracie and I enjoyed going down together and making funny faces. It was a lot of fun, even after many facefuls of snow. At least we got some use of the snow for the third straight Friday. We also noticed today strings of semis heading into Bible Park near our apartment. They were dumping tons of snow, probably from streets and parking lots around the Metro area. If you want to see it, you better hurry, it will probably be melted by sometime in June!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the last picture the most. Tracie with the face full of snow and Troy's funny face.

Anonymous said...

This looks like a bunch of fun! But I'm still glad I don't live in snow. ; )

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are going pretty fast down that hill.