As you can tell, it's a whole lotta nothing. We had a empty box that Lexie liked to play in. If you even tried to poke your finger in the hole, she'd pounce on you. She's pretty quick.
This picture, Lexie's ready to pounce on the hair tie I'm going to throw. If you don't know alreay, she likes to play the game of fetch. She'll actually pick up the hair tie and bring it back to you...some of the times. When I'm getting ready to throw it, her eyes will get all big and her ears all perky. I think she looks pretty cute when she does that.
Lastly, after a hard day's work of playing in boxes and fetching hair ties, I can find her napping either on the couch or sunning herself on the stairs
I'm not quite sure what is her favorite activity but we're glad that we have her.
5 comments:
What a great cat!
I love your meow, meow! Love, Channing
Sigh, I forgive Lexie for hating me. Wish'd I'd had more time to work up a repoire (or just follow her to the point of submission)
Those are great and cute pictures of Lexie. Do you think if we were there a few more days she would have warmed up to us?
The ceiling fan looks great. Troy. I think Tracie owned you one this time!
I'm sure she would have warmed up to you guys. It was just a lot of new faces all at once. She did not like Robyn when she first got here, and now she'll sleep on her bed!
Post a Comment