Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Day 3

I don't know what is harder; all this landscaping work, or updating the blog daily. I don't know how you do it Kristin!
Here's the picture from the end of the day yesterday. The wall looks really good, and I'm glad it's done.
Today we got our gravel. Think we got enough? And to think we get to move it all one wheelbarrow at a time!!
The tractor has been a mainstay, as has this look on Brett's face.
More "supervising" :)
The view from the middle terrace. It's starting to come together. Tomorrow's project is the sprinklers, so the pictures won't be as cool.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You guys are amazing!! This is looking wonderful! The rock wall is great, and now the trenching is in good shape. Now the fun part---sprinklers. I'd take sprinklers anyday over rock wall!! Keep up the great work!

Kristin said...

I remember the days of putting in backyards. We put in 2. The wheelberrel was never the fun part. Good thing we were to small to really help with that.

Unknown said...

Things look good even the blog. Quit your bellie aching and keep the pix rolling!! I have a tool over here that fits on the back of the tractor that would have made moving the gravel a whole lot easier but Lynn didn't think to put it on the trailer. I'll bet none of your neighbors imported their contractor from so far away and all you have to do is feed and house them. When I think of how much food those guys can put away I wonder if the project will be cost effective. ONE REQUEST: would you enclude a picture the shows the intire crew--please enclude the phtographer and supervisor. I know there at least 2 females on this--don't fail to enclude them

Broc Wilde said...

Your house looks beautiful. And what a large yard. Maybe someday Joanna and I can afford a home like that.

Anonymous said...

The stone walls look great! Must be a lot of muscle work. Edward did that a few years back. He wondered what on earth was he thinking! By the way, I like to apply for the supervisor job! I'll even serve lemonade!

Anonymous said...

Shane and Joanna, you are both hired. We would love help with the sprinklers and lemonade would be quite refreshing!!