Lexie supervising. What a great job!
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Day 6...And we're Done!!!!!!!Finito!!!!!!!!
After 12 tons of boulders, 14 tons of rock, 6 bags of soil prep, 8 trees, 1 shrub, 3 1/2 rolls of landscape fabric, 3 valve boxes, 27 sprinkler heads, lots of pipe, 2 wheelbarrows, 10 shovels, 3 rakes, a tractor, bobcat, trencher, and 6 wonderful, hard-working people, we are happy to announce...badadaaaa badadadadadadaaaaa...(if you've seen Zoolander)...we are done with our landscaping!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (For the time being) Yesterday was a day full of work. We started at 7:00 in the morning and didn't finish until 9:45 but hey, the pile of rocks is finally gone from our driveway. Now we just need to hope and pray that we don't kill our yard.



Lexie supervising. What a great job!
Lexie supervising. What a great job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Boy...I haven't been keeping up as well as I should have! You've all done a great job in just 6 days! WOW! It looks AWESOME! And soooo many helpers, I love family too!
It looks great! Can't wait till we see it next time.
Wow! Looked like a daunting job! Are you sure those are units of "tons"? Goodness gracious!
Take a bow from us.
You guys have been busy! That's nice that your family came to help, looks good!
I echo all the comments of the others. I am looking forward to pictures showing the sprinklers working, the green fuzz that says the grass is growing and the headlines of the Denver Post awarding you the best yard of the year
Post a Comment