Sunday, June 17, 2007

Like watching grass grow...

That pretty much sums up our week. Tracie started working full-time at the dentist's office (4 days a week, no Fridays, lucky!!) I sat at a desk all week, which my body greatly appreciated!! We also enjoyed watching our grass grow. Can you see a greenish hue to the dirt? One of Robyn's friends from OT school was in town to see John Mayer at Red Rocks, so she stayed with us on Friday night. We always enjoy having guests, and I think I talked her ear off during our tour of downtown. Tracie says I am starting to turn into her Dad as the knowledgeable, handsome, entertaining, engaging, appealing tour guide. (She actually just said tour guide, but I know what she really means. I mean we have been married for almost 3 years now!) Saturday we attempted to buy some more plants to fill up our garden area. The total haul was 2 scallion plants, 2 cherry tomato plants, and some oregano. At least it's a start!! Enjoy the grass and other pics of the landscaping from last week.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what the yard needs? A disc golf basket. Think of the possibilities - uphill putting, downhill, level, around the garden, through the garden. Wow . . . looks great too. I saw the greenish hue.

Anonymous said...

Me too...me too...I could see green!

Kristin said...

Wow it's actually looking like a back yard. Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That glaring green hue almost blinded my eyes. You two are over achievers!!!