Not really but we did have a bit of a cold front this weekend. Friday I didn't have to work so I got a little stir crazy around the house. Luckily Troy, Robyn, and Aaron are all good sports so we ended up hanging out downtown. We had dinner at a place called Dixon's and then headed over to ESPN Zone to play some games. It's always good to go if you want to exercise but not really think that you're exercising. We played the basketball game (as always), raced the horses, played fooseball hockey, rode some bikes, raced some cars, boxed, and drove a semi. It was a pretty fun night.
Saturday, I went out with Robyn and Aaron to take some more engagement pictures. I think I took some pretty decent pictures considering I have no experience in that area. All I have to say is there has got to be one picture that they BOTH agree on. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Saturday night, we watched the BYU game. Every year, during football season, Troy adds some extra channels so we can watch the BYU games and then when the season's over, we discontinue it. He's so funny. Sunday was our first Sunday that we did not have to teach our primary class. If all the kids showed up we would have 15 kids so they decided to call another set of teachers. I told the primary president that I didn't want to split the class because it's rare that all the kids show up let alone 10 kids so we decided to alternate teaching.
I think it's a good idea. Last night, we had a wonderful dinner with pot roast, carrots, salad, mashed potatoes, and rolls. It was delicious. Afterwards, we played 2 games of Scrabble. I must admit, I'm a huge fan of the game.
9 comments:
If only we could upgrade and get the mountain. Stupid dish network.
Scrabble huh, and they always thought I was the nerd!
Troy, I saw that picture of you in the brown shirt and it looked just like Shane! Aren't you glad you're so good looking!!! Whoot-woo!
I am. And I'm glad to be such a good horse and mountain bike rider as well!!
Taylor and Brett,
The football game was broken, so luckily Tracie wasn't able to beat me again in that. I did dominate in the arcade basketball, getting over 70 one game. We also found a fun game to play, the electronic hockey. All I can say is bring it on!!!!
Next time I come, take me to that fun place. Sounds like you all had a great weekend.
Hey next time I come...take me to that fun place too! ;)
I second Kristin's comment, and add....stupid Dish Network, and the whole CSTV, VERSUS, MNT. garbage. Makes me a little testy!!
I'm tagging you. See my blog for instructions!
Bri
now you're double tagged!
Post a Comment