After much pressure from friends, I have decided to enlighten you guys with some known (maybe unknown) facts about moi!
So I've been tagged and am supposed to write 6 facts about myself. When I tag you, you can write 6 facts about yourself and then tag 6 others (I may be re-tagging people because a lot of us have the same friends!).
1. I LOVE FOOD!!!!! Since I can remember food has been a pretty big part of my life. I absolutely love it. Freshman year, I out-ate a pole vaulter that said he could eat more than me. On my first date with Troy, I definitely ate more than him. He ordered lasagna and I ordered the same with some chicken marsala. He struggled to finish his plate and I had no problem finishing mine. Food occupies my thought a lot of the day. When I worked at the BYU Bookstore I would just look at the cookbooks to satisfy my hunger until I could eat.
2. Along with having a love for food, I have a small obsession with cookbooks. I love looking through them even if I rarely cook the recipes that are in them. I would say that I have easily over 30 books but thank goodness by itch to buy them all the time has gone down.
3. I love playing with wrinkles in about anything especially the corners on my pillow. I like playing with them so much that I have put a hole in a couple of my pillowcases.
4. When I first got my driver's license I put myself down as being 5'5" thinking that I was still growing. I was also very proud to let everyone know that I was 5'5". My last semester at BYU I was taking a Exercise Physiology class and we had to measure our height. I am definitely 5'4 3/4". That was probably one of my saddest days. I do still say that I'm 5'5" though because if you round up that's what I am.
5. Before I got married, I used to exercise regularly. Since I've been married...well you can say that the number of times I have exercised, you can count on one hand. I will say though, I think about exercising all the time. This last year I have had some people ask me if I have lost weight so I just want to say that thinking about exercising really works!!!!! That's my secret. I think about it daily but rarely do I do anything about. It's all about mind power!
6. Lastly...when I was a baby, I never sucked my thumb...I sucked my tongue. I know it sounds weird but I think many of you already know this. I would just roll my tongue in half then suck. Well, I still do it to this day. I've tried to stop but I guess you could say it's a bad habit. I do attribute my straight teeth to it though.
Anywho, I hope all of you have enjoyed reading this. If you knew these things about me I just wanted to refresh your memory. If you didn't know well now you do! Happy Fall Day!
3 comments:
I'd forgotten about the pillow rubbing, you'd always have a corner of a pillow, very interesting...:)
Tracie, very interesting about the pillow rubbing and tongue sucking- did not know that about you! Jer and I had a good laugh about your food obsession- that we did know!
The wrinkle thing is a little odd... :)
Post a Comment