The big news of the week is the fact that we are one week closer to seeing our families over Thanksgiving!!
Entertainment
Saturday night was the 72nd annual Starlighting festival in Downtown Castle Rock,
hosted by Gary Shapiro of 9news!! We headed downtown at about 4 in the afternoon. We actually had to return some books to the library, so that was the first stop. Lucky for us they had a free trolley to take us back downtown. We then picked us out a spot that gave us a good view of the stage,
and ultimately a great view of the star on top of Castle Rock when it was all lit (lighted?) up. We then watched the fireworks display and walked around downtown window shopping at the boutique stores. The weather was great and we will definitely be going back next year. It is a fun tradition that makes us grateful that we live in such a cool town.
Business
In business news, I moved cubicles at work. My new cube has a window that looks out to Market Street and has a little more space. A co-worker moved right next to me as well, so we thought that it would be approriate for us to throw a cubicle warming party on Friday.
She provided the apple cider and I brought the Krispy Kreme doughnuts. It was a fun little gathering.
Sports
We watched BYU dominate Wyoming on Saturday, and we are eagerly anticipating the BYU-Utah matchup on Saturday. I think it will be a good game, but I'm pretty sure I know who will win. Any guesses as to who that will be?
6 comments:
Not really a comment about the post, but Tracie, your hair is so long! I like it.
Thomas says it will definitely be the U of U of course! We need to seek revenge from the sick upset of last year. You beat us on our home turf so now it is time for us to beat you on your home turf! Happy Thanksgiving! Have fun with your family!
Oh definetly BYU
Nice. A cubicale warming party. "Who are you?" You make me laugh.
UTAH!!! As Kenna would say "GO UTES!!!"
Boy, I want the game to end with the same drama and victor as last year. We missed it.
Post a Comment