Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ho Hum week


So, there's really nothing to report of the happenings last week. Troy went to South Carolina for work for a couple of days but forgot to take a camera with him. We did find out that he got a nice bonus because of the "merging"/acquisition of his company with JP Morgan. That was really nice. I went to another stamping party on Saturday and we made Christmas cards. I'm super excited to send them out. Troy also got free tickets to the Nature and Science Museum so we went Saturday afternoon. We were hoping to go to the IMAX showing of the Titanic but the tickets were all sold out so we ended up watching something on blackholes at the planetarium. I didnt' really watch a lot of it because it made me a little queasy but it was nice and short.
Lastly, I thought I'd post something about Lexie. She is such a funny quite. Apparently she has a thing for boxes no matter what kind of predicament she gets herself into. Hopefully you like some of these pictures!
And, yes, that's Kleenex box stuck on her head!




3 comments:

Jenna said...

Fun pictures! I love the cards. So I zoomed in to see if you had a good angle of Robyn's ring...sadly, it wasn't in the shot. =( Tell her to send us a picture of it...I don't want to wait all the way until Jan. to see it!!! =)

Jenna said...

Cute Christmas cards! Makes me even more excited to make mine with my mom over Thanksgiving break.

Brandi Lyn said...

i LOVE those cards. WOW, that's a really cute idea. And tell Robyn hi for me! I miss that girl