
We left Will and Kristin's Sunday afternoon in time to get to my parent's house for a turkey dinner. It was really good, and thanks to Mom for the peach pie. We had a game night at Shane and Heather's after dinner, which was fun, especially for Jackson! The highlight was busting out the Wii and playing some Wii sports. We played Tennis and then had a bowling tournament. Dad and Mom got the hang of it pretty well.

Look at that form! Both from Mom, and Taylor, who did bowl some from that very position. It was not an all Wii week. We headed outside on Monday and Brett dominated Taylor and I in basketball. On Tuesday we had lunch at Sweet Tomatoes and then headed over to Mulligans to play mini-golf. I think Taylor pretty well dominated us, despite the early distractions of the Bingham girls golf team!

If you look really close you can actually see Taylor's ball catching some air!

Look at that concentration!! Taylor drove us home, and I think we ran something over near the airport. We pulled into Stansbury and Taylor felt it pull, so he got over to the side. He asked Brett to lean out and see if the tire was flat. Brett said that it looked "A little low."

Luckily it was pretty easy to pop on the spare, and I guess they even got the tire fixed for free. If you want more pictoral details from the change, let me know and I will post one of the other 21 pictures that Brett took!
All in all it was a very fun week, and we were sad to see it come to an end. At least coming home to 60 degree weather helped a little bit!!
8 comments:
That flat tire incedent was quite funny. I still picture Brett leaning out the window and saying that.
At least it wasnt tracie posting because the whole thing would be about Mario Party and how she dominated us Twice.
No need to rub it in your faces. I did enough of that in person. :)
I like Tracie's cute baby bump in the mini golf shot! Glad you guys had so much fun. We miss you!!!
Nice shirt Tracie, haha.
I loved Mulligans. They have a great course there.
I don't know if I would call it a baby bump, more like a baby basketball. I look huge in that picture. Troy trieds to tell me it's the angle. Right...
Honey- there is no way that you could ever be huge. I think my favorite pics are the ones where you can see your little "basketball" as your sitting down, golfing... are you pregnant? Just kidden.
What a good break- you guys deserve it.
Love the belly Tracie! Enjoy this time when your not so huge it's uncomfortable! You do look adorable though!
Post a Comment