Today is my 20 week mark. Can I get a hip, hip, hooooooo-ray?!?!?! We're on the countdown. Only 20 more weeks and 140 days to go. But who's really counting.
Yay, you must be extremely close to finding out the sex of the baby!
I know it can feel like pregnancy is dragging on forever with all the anticipation! Just enjoy the freedom and quiet time you have left with Troy, it'll disappear the instant that baby comes out! It's a good excuse to eat, too. :)
9 comments:
Unless the kid is 2 weeks late, then add another 14 days. Haha.
Boy, girl. We shall see soon!
Positive thinking...maybe little Tro-acie will be a week early, kristin!
Way to go girl! It's all down hill from here! Sleep Sleep Sleep!!!
There's my wife and mother-in-law in a nutshell, haha!
So, has the Chinese calendar been right for Will and Kristin?
Just curious.. oh, and extremely excited for you to find out!
Yay, you must be extremely close to finding out the sex of the baby!
I know it can feel like pregnancy is dragging on forever with all the anticipation! Just enjoy the freedom and quiet time you have left with Troy, it'll disappear the instant that baby comes out! It's a good excuse to eat, too. :)
Girl, you have a right to count. Just don't let it drive you crazy! Good luck on Monday!
p.s. The Chinese Calendar has worked for everybody in my family... give it a whirl!
I posted my hair pictures, let's see them belly shots!
Yay for 20 weeks...but I have to say I'm not jealous! I can't wait to hear what you're having!
Post a Comment