Head: 16 7/8 in. (50-75%)
Height: 26 3/4 " (75-90%)
Weight: 14 lbs. 10 oz. (25-50%)
k./'''b,.hc m4- Brooke really wanted to type and this is what she came up with.
Her check-up went well and she was champ during her 3 shots. I'm still clueless on where she's getting her height from but hey, I'm not complaining. Now for the highlights of what she's up to:
-she can roll over from back to front but she hates to roll from front to back. She forgets that she can do it and ends up spreading her arms out and rocking on her belly. Most of the time it leads to a tantrum.
-she's starting to sit up although she prefers to stand. She can sit for a good couple of seconds then she tips over.
-she loves to play with her pacifiers and yank them out of her mouth with a popping sound.
(sorry no pics of that)
All in all she's a great kid and we love her to pieces.
Here's a little bonus of her talking while trying to be fed.
11 comments:
They are so stinkin' cute at this age aren't? All that hard work from the newborn phase has paid off. Happy 6 months Brooke!
I love the close up pic.
I like Brooke's tongue language. She is so cute. Hooray for the wonderful report.
It was just yesterday that she was born right? 6 Months old now... WOW glad she is making ot on the charts! (Thats better then some of her cousins do haha)
She's adorable and getting so big. An idea for the paper eating!! I discovered with Brady that the paper part of the fruit by the foot roll is PERFECT! It doesn't disintegrate and you can flatten it up afterwards and give it to them again when it's dry. It gives them a little sound from the paper and they can't eat it! I'm sure it has a little flavor too!
Congrats on a healthy kiddo!!
I like the picture of the two of you together. You look nice. The video made me laugh. She is quite talented with that tongue. Next Chinese New Year I am coming over for some of that food. I've missed your fried rice and you of course. :)
I'm holding you to that, Tracy!!!
Okay, I've got a plan to even our girls out. We'll trade some of Lexi's fat for some of Brooke's height? Let me know what you think. Otherwise, she's still cute as a button . . although I have no idea what that means. Can't wait to actually see her in person someday.
What a happy healthy baby girl! What more could you ask for!?
Post a Comment